Whitening - We offer several options:
- PolaNight syringes with custom trays for home use
- Sheer White strips can be worn during the day or overnight. Very comfortable and have a wonderful minty flavor.
- KoR Deep Bleaching is the only recognized whitening systems that whiten tetracycline stains in a short time. We have had tremendous results!
Helps to preserve the functionality of damaged teeth, protects cracked teeth, and restores teeth with excessive decay. Looks like your natural tooth when completed.
Helps correct misalignment, discoloration, and shape of teeth. A shade is chosen that is an exact match to the rest of your teeth.
Used to replace a missing tooth. Missing teeth can result in a change in your bite, shifting of teeth, TMJ disorder, increased risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay.
Used to replace a missing tooth. An artificial post is used to support a dental restoration, such as a crown. A crown is placed over the post in a shade that matches your teeth.
Dental sealants offer a means of protecting molars and premolars chewing surfaces from decay. Dr. Mowlajko and his staff apply a thin layer of sealant material to the deep grooves where bacteria and food particles can collect and cause decay.
Dental composite resin materials also referred to as tooth colored fillings, are a great alternative to metal fillings. These are natural colored fillings that blend into the shade of your real teeth.
- Athletic Guards- For all the athletes in your family, make sure your teeth are protected with our customized guards for your maximum protection
- Night Guards – Protect your teeth from grinding and clenching, especially when you sleep. In addition to relieving head, neck, jaw joint, and shoulder pains, treating clenching is cost effective compared to ignoring the condition and exposing teeth to continuous grinding. Grinding your teeth, a condition called bruxism, can lead to cracked teeth that will lead to having crowns, broken fillings, bridges, or implants. Ask Dr. Mowlajko if a night guard can provide temporary relief from this condition.
ClearCorrect Invisible Braces
ClearCorrect Invisible Braces are the clear and simple way to straighten your teeth so you can show off your smile! Looking for an alternative to metal braces? ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile. With ClearCorrect, your dentist or can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: